Thursday, July 28, 2005

Sleeping in Your Clothes is Not Just for the Beach Anymore

I know it was Wednesday and after all I only went over to have my pants hemmed...but there is just something that makes us want to drink our faces off when we get together...its not just with Boa, its with Goose, and HMG, and anyone else who gets me out of the house. You get the picture. That coupled with the unlikely dumping of myself by A1 in a way that is beyond Sex and the City, think circa Carrie getting dumped on a post-it, which would have been nicer than how I was disposed of...and this from the guy who just 2 weeks ago told me he was in love with me and then re-affirmed by proclaiming to "own his words." Hey, that's my phrase, I own everything...he definitely stole that from my bag of tricks...confirming his asshole-ish nature and need to get a life. Perhaps he should talk to God about that. So, back to the Wednesday night drink fest...complete with slurred words, drunk dials and drunk e-mails...of course no drunken night would be complete if we didn't blow up Goose's phone, which we did...or without sleeping in our clothes...which we did...or smoking like a chimney....which we did. The funniest thing about last night was that we weren't in Dewey Beach, we were in Arlington, VA but it was still a heck of a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home