Monday, April 10, 2006

SSB

Did anyone see Sex and the City last night? It was the one where Aiden moved in with Carrie and she was complaining because she couldn't engage in what she coined "Secret Single Behavior" or SSB. On that note, I am soliciting some SSB from my friends...what do you do, in private, that you would never want any guy to see you doing. There are so many things I do, it was hard to choose. But the top of the list would be...(can I get a drum roll please...)

Sitting on my bathroom vanity with my fingers up my nose trying to determine the cause of that little hard thing scratching the inside of my nostril that I have tried to blow out 15 or so times. Gross!

3 Comments:

Blogger Original Me said...

I like to read out loud.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am already concerned about that. I pick my nose when I’m sleeping and hope all this time he hasn’t realized it.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Mav said...

I also talk to myself...a lot. I play out conversations I want to have with people in the mirror, starring me as myself and me as whomever I am having my "pretend" conversation with. Weird. I hear there are doctors who handle this sort of problem...I believe they are called psychiatrists.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home